Six Things Meme
Way back last week, Bug Girl tagged me with a meme.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. In college I took up figure skating. I can still do an inside eagle and a waltz jump.
2. The first time I ever saw the Pacific Ocean was in Lima, Peru
3. I have Hitchhiker's Thumb.
4. My first time was when I was 21.
5. I hate raw tomatoes.
6. The worst year of my life: Age 13. But maybe age 18. The best: Age 40. Though life since 40 has continued to be pretty sweet.
I don't tag people on memes. I also break chain letters.